DNN shared hosting excellent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNN shared hosting excellent

I've been running many DNN sites on shared Windows hosting accounts with crystaltech and 3essentials and although I do not yet run a production site with WHUK, it has been fantastic for development. I was looking into Amazon EC hosting to test DNN systems but have now dropped that in favour of WHUK.

Maybe it's the fact that the service is based in the UK that the repsonse time is so fast, but it makes development online a really pleasant experience. If the quality stays as good, I'll be moving others sites to WHUK in the near future.

The chat technical support is astounding. Of course things don't work to start with - they never do, but the chat support has been excellent and all problems to date have been resolved in a timely fashion.

JC

Many thanks for appreciating our hosting services. We are proud to know that you are delighted with the level of our Server Performance & Quality Support. We being a customer service oriented company, assure you will continue to enjoy our uninterrupted web hosting services as long as you stay with WebhostingUK !!

Quality support, prompt services and customer satisfaction is our business motto.
    Enjoy your stay.. Cheers !!!
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
    X