What a change!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a change!

I've had a bad Monday which was topped off by me realising that I'd ordered the wrong hosting package.

A million thanks to Austin who sorted it all out for me. Give that man a pay rise and, while you're at it, give one to George as well 'cause he sorted out the FTP glitch.

It makes a very nice change to get this sort of service in this day and age so, Web Hosting UK, don't change a thing, we love you just the way you are.

Off to lie down in a dark room now, it's been a long day.

Originally posted by suecie View Post
    I've had a bad Monday which was topped off by me realising that I'd ordered the wrong hosting package.

A million thanks to Austin who sorted it all out for me. Give that man a pay rise and, while you're at it, give one to George as well 'cause he sorted out the FTP glitch.

It makes a very nice change to get this sort of service in this day and age so, Web Hosting UK, don't change a thing, we love you just the way you are.

Off to lie down in a dark room now, it's been a long day.
    Thanks for your words of appreciation towards the support offered by Austin and George as well.

Also thank you for your valuable time in placing the honest feedback with regards to our service, this inspires us to give out our best
    Regard's
    Chris
    Windows Support Team

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for appreciating Austin and George's work . They both are hardworking techs and would love reading this feedback .
      Such feedbacks boosts our morale to give our 100 % .

Regards,
      Paul.

Comment

Good to hear you had a happy ending

Comment

Working...
        X