Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great support and professionality, 2 years with you

I remember my first post on this forum.
    From that time i always thought that you're the best partner to build a good business plan thanks to your professionality.
    Now after two years with you and with 3 vps more than 180 domains hosted in i can say with absolutely certain......
    THANK YOU AND YOU'RE THE BEST.

I would like to say "sorry" at Alec,Gareth and all the other people that help us every day and work hard to solve as soon as possibile all our problems...I promised them many times to write a new post again here but i cannot....until now....and so
    just one thought for all of you

THANK YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE AND PROFESSIONALITY DAY BY DAY TO HELP US TO GROWING OUR BUSINESS WITH YOUR HELP
    PS:
    HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS

Welcome back Giorgio
    I was just missing your Testimonials recently last one you had was on 24-09-08
    We are feeling very proud to have so many positive feedback (more then 5) from one of our esteem customer like you, who is using our hosting service sine Aug-2008.

We really appreciate your love, affection and faith shown towards our hosting services.
    All tech support staff members who had helped you would feel better to see such appreciation thread
    I will pass this thread to Alec,Gareth and to all my colleague which will surely boost their confidence !!
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
    X