Kieran (And many Others)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kieran (And many Others)

I have been using Web hosting UK for some time now.

And their level of customer service never ceases to amaze me. You can ask the technical support about anything, not necessarily related to the webhost and they will do their best to help.

I have not come across a webhosting company that goes so far out of their way to ensure their customers are kept happy.

I have recommended Webhosting UK to many friends and they are amazed at how much better it is compared to hosts like FastHosts.

The price is good, the support it amazing. So long as you don't suddenly decide to change I will be with Webhosting UK for many many years to come.

Thanks Very Much

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback & we wish you a warm to the WebHosting UK community forums Have a pleasant stay ahead..
    WHUK-Ralf
    http://www.webhosting.uk.com

Comment

Hi Kaneth,

Thank you for this fantastic testimonial. We are pleased to know that you are happy and satisfied with our support and services. I'm sure you will have very little space for complaint in the future too.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaneth View Post
        The price is good, the support it amazing. So long as you don't suddenly decide to change I will be with Webhosting UK for many many years to come.

Thanks Very Much
        Kaneth,
        We are very much glad to see such honest feedback & appreciating our tech support staff which will surely boost our confidence to serve you with much better website hosting services.
        I am sure you would be enjoying your stay at Webhosting UK for many many year
        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Working...
        X