X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodney
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake_J View Post

Been building sales funnels for like 2 years now but I need something simple and also the ones that are around the fees is a lot to handle.
    Can't help then and also the one I got custom coded might be too costly for you and also I am not interested in selling something that is working quite well for me. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Leave a comment:

• Jake_J
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodney View Post

Wordpress according to me should be a good start considering there are no fees involved but I have to admit the UI lacks the user-friendly touch. Are you just getting started with the design part or you have previously tested other sales funnel builders out there?
    Been building sales funnels for like 2 years now but I need something simple and also the ones that are around the fees is a lot to handle.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney
    replied

What's your take on using Wordpress as a sales funnel builder? I have seen a lot of marketers use Wordpress as a medium but the UI hasn't convinced me till date.
    Wordpress according to me should be a good start considering there are no fees involved but I have to admit the UI lacks the user-friendly touch. Are you just getting started with the design part or you have previously tested other sales funnel builders out there?

Leave a comment:

• Jake_J
    replied

I seriously don't know if I am even going to sell it but I will see what I can do, and no it is not cloud based.
    What's your take on using Wordpress as a sales funnel builder? I have seen a lot of marketers use Wordpress as a medium but the UI hasn't convinced me till date.

Leave a comment:

• Rodney
    replied

Would you mind in me having a look at it?

I will obviously purchase it from you but I need to be sure and also is it cloud based or what?
    I seriously don't know if I am even going to sell it but I will see what I can do, and no it is not cloud based.

Leave a comment:

• Jake_J
    replied

I don't tend to use the ones out there in the market. I have custom build one for sending traffic and will continue to do so.
    Would you mind in me having a look at it?

I will obviously purchase it from you but I need to be sure and also is it cloud based or what?

Leave a comment:

• Rodney
    replied

What funnel builder do you use?
    I don't tend to use the ones out there in the market. I have custom build one for sending traffic and will continue to do so.

Leave a comment:

• Jake_J
    replied
    It is always a good habit to have a funnel in place to entice the users and get them in your email list. I believe the money is in the list and if you aren't taking advantage of it them someone else will!
    What sales funnel builder do you use?
    Last edited by Jake_J; 30-10-17, 07:18 AM. Reason: typo

Leave a comment:

• Rodney
    replied
    It is always a good habit to have a funnel in place to entice the users and get them in your email list. I believe the money is in the list and if you aren't taking advantage of it them someone else will!

Leave a comment:

• Arthur
    replied

I have to agree with Eliott here. I see a lot of affiliates get lazy and do not end up building a list. It is important to build an email list as you are building a traffic machine that you own and something that you can sustain with you for a very long time.
    They say the money is in the list....enough said!

Leave a comment:

• Rodney
    replied
    Originally posted by Elliott View Post
    As a start an auto-responder is not needed but it is always good to have an auto-responder in place. You can always start with direct linking from the start and once you start gaining commissions you can always purchase a domain.
    I have to agree with Eliott here. I see a lot of affiliates get lazy and do not end up building a list. It is important to build an email list as you are building a traffic machine that you own and something that can sustain with you for a very long time.
    Last edited by Rodney; 25-09-17, 07:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Elliott
    replied
    As a start an auto-responder is not needed but it is always good to have an auto-responder in place. You can always start with direct linking from the start and once you start gaining commissions you can always purchase a domain.

Leave a comment:

• Greene
    replied
    The best thing to do is to build an email list, for which you will need an autoresponder. The reason being that if you are able to have a database of people who will buy from you again and again, you have a means to a passive income stream.

Leave a comment:

• Edward_Stone
    replied
    Originally posted by Rowan View Post
    Hello Rachel,

I want to know if the affiliate program is still active and for free as I am planing to signup in another couple of days or in a week. Please update me asap!
    Thank you.
    Hello Rowan,

Yes, the affiliates program is still active and you can simply signup for our affiliates from our website at no cost as it is free. You can easily get in touch with our support admins via live chat for an instant help.

Thanks and Regards,
    EdwardS

Leave a comment:

• Rowan
    replied
    Hello Rachel,

I want to know if the affiliate program is still active and for free as I am planing to signup in another couple of days or in a week. Please update me asap!
    Thank you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X