Affiliate marketing for a newbie

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rodney View Post

I have to agree with Eliott here. I see a lot of affiliates get lazy and do not end up building a list. It is important to build an email list as you are building a traffic machine that you own and something that you can sustain with you for a very long time.
    They say the money is in the list....enough said!

Comment

It is always a good habit to have a funnel in place to entice the users and get them in your email list. I believe the money is in the list and if you aren't taking advantage of it them someone else will!

Comment

It is always a good habit to have a funnel in place to entice the users and get them in your email list. I believe the money is in the list and if you aren't taking advantage of it them someone else will!
        What sales funnel builder do you use?
        Last edited by Jake_J; 30-10-17, 07:18 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by Jake_J View Post

What funnel builder do you use?
          I don't tend to use the ones out there in the market. I have custom build one for sending traffic and will continue to do so.

Comment

I don't tend to use the ones out there in the market. I have custom build one for sending traffic and will continue to do so.
            Would you mind in me having a look at it?

I will obviously purchase it from you but I need to be sure and also is it cloud based or what?

Comment

Would you mind in me having a look at it?

I will obviously purchase it from you but I need to be sure and also is it cloud based or what?
              I seriously don't know if I am even going to sell it but I will see what I can do, and no it is not cloud based.

Comment

I seriously don't know if I am even going to sell it but I will see what I can do, and no it is not cloud based.
                What's your take on using Wordpress as a sales funnel builder? I have seen a lot of marketers use Wordpress as a medium but the UI hasn't convinced me till date.

Comment

What's your take on using Wordpress as a sales funnel builder? I have seen a lot of marketers use Wordpress as a medium but the UI hasn't convinced me till date.
                  Wordpress according to me should be a good start considering there are no fees involved but I have to admit the UI lacks the user-friendly touch. Are you just getting started with the design part or you have previously tested other sales funnel builders out there?

Comment

Wordpress according to me should be a good start considering there are no fees involved but I have to admit the UI lacks the user-friendly touch. Are you just getting started with the design part or you have previously tested other sales funnel builders out there?
                    Been building sales funnels for like 2 years now but I need something simple and also the ones that are around the fees is a lot to handle.

Comment

Been building sales funnels for like 2 years now but I need something simple and also the ones that are around the fees is a lot to handle.
                      Can't help then and also the one I got custom coded might be too costly for you and also I am not interested in selling something that is working quite well for me. Let me know if there is anything I can help you with.

Comment

Working...
                      X