Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

High SEO ranking = Wordpress + article writing + auto blogging

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • High SEO ranking = Wordpress + article writing + auto blogging

    Wordpress tools have made website designing a very easy task. This has helped lot of affiliate marketers to create own unique website to promote their affiliate business with regular updated content. Ultimately, it has resulted in achieving excellent ranking on search engines and surely a good lead in high earnings through affiliate marketing.

    One of the popular and useful tricks to maintain the SEO ranking with the help of Wordpress is to keeping the site content updated on regular basis. This trick could literally train Google spider to come to your website regularly. Simply update the content 3 to 4 times every week and rest the Wordpress software will do the job. Basically, the excellent Wordpress software pings the search engines every time you add a new post.

    Basically, to maintain this search engine call returning process, all you need to do is add the necessary pluggings like XML site map generator in Wordpress tools and update new posts/ content on regular basis. The challenging factor here is to write new informative blogs and ofcourse it should be unique and not copied from any external source.

    However, using articles from outsource writers could be a good alternative to avoid your worries for generating regular new informative content. The Private Label Rights (PLR) content will also work well to help your WordPress site increase its traffic. And this is not even that expensive as many people think. You can find lot of cheap article writers online. Further job could be executed by the auto blogging software, which will save your time and efforts to upload the content and update your word press site with new content regularly according to your schedule. This way you would find WordPress as powerful tool not just to build and maintaining a website but also achieving excellent search engine rankings.
    David White
    Affiliate manager
    WEBHOSTING UK COM LTD
    Phone no: 0113 815 0727
    Skype contact: DaveWEBHOST.UK
    Email: [email protected]
    www.Webhosting.UK.com

  • #2
    Very well Said Dave, I agree with you idea for getting new content and traffic to the website , but i would like to add my idea of marketing a website and getting traffic are as follow

    High SEO ranking = Wordpress + article writing (fresh with proper keyword ration) + auto blogging
    + Online Marketing ( SocialNetworking + Social Bookmarking )

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by DaveWhite View Post
      However, using articles from outsource writers could be a good alternative to avoid your worries for generating regular new informative content. The Private Label Rights (PLR) content will also work well to help your WordPress site increase its traffic.
      I think when ever a webmaster or a blooger gets a PLR for any of the content the most priority stuff you have to do is reedit the entire content and then add with in your post becz if that particular article is been used by plenty of other webmaster then that particular content could have been used by other webmaster which can directly effect you website traffic .
      UK VPS Hosting || SEO Server || Cloud Hosting
      Looking for extra income ?
      Join our webhosting affiliate program and earn upto £300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Jeffrey View Post
        I think when ever a webmaster or a blooger gets a PLR for any of the content the most priority stuff you have to do is reedit the entire content and then add with in your post becz if that particular article is been used by plenty of other webmaster then that particular content could have been used by other webmaster which can directly effect you website traffic .
        Definitely a valid point to avoid duplication, In terms of PLR It would be a good idea to spin it slightly so it will not be an exact duplicate of 1000's of other people’s blogs. And we all know it is not a good thing to look like everyone else on the web...
        David White
        Affiliate manager
        WEBHOSTING UK COM LTD
        Phone no: 0113 815 0727
        Skype contact: DaveWEBHOST.UK
        Email: [email protected]
        www.Webhosting.UK.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by DaveWhite View Post
          High SEO ranking = Wordpress + article writing + auto blogging
          Thanks for sharing the information, I would like to add one important point i have in my mind that we must take care of adding a wordpress seo plugin and using it in a appropriate way as wordpress will help you to manage the search engine promotion of your website. There are ways where you can get fresh article and can update your website too. Which keeps you website updated as well as make your blog updated and getting traffic to your website.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by rocky123 View Post
            Very well Said Dave, I agree with you idea for getting new content and traffic to the website , but i would like to add my idea of marketing a website and getting traffic are as follow

            High SEO ranking = Wordpress + article writing (fresh with proper keyword ration) + auto blogging + Online Marketing ( Social Networking + Social Bookmarking )
            rocky can you please tell me ho can a affiliate find profitable new keyword list to work on the promotion part.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by LEE View Post
              rocky can you please tell me ho can a affiliate find profitable new keyword list to work on the promotion part.
              Hi Lee,

              You can find profitable keywords from diffrent online websites such as google inside tool, this tool will give you a brief idea in percentage regarding the keywords you are searching with in the website. you can also search as per geo location of the keyowrds you are planning for the google adwords tools you wnated to search. there are specific option which will help you to get the keywords as per your requirment. I hope this technique will work for you for sure.

              Comment


              • #8
                Keyword Magic In SEO

                Originally posted by rocky123 View Post
                Hi Lee,

                You can find profitable keywords from diffrent online websites such as google inside tool, this tool will give you a brief idea in percentage regarding the keywords you are searching with in the website. you can also search as per geo location of the keyowrds you are planning for the google adwords tools you wnated to search. there are specific option which will help you to get the keywords as per your requirment. I hope this technique will work for you for sure.
                Brilliant point Rocky. Looking in to more depth of affiliate marketing, the first major aspect is the KEYWORD and I think following tools and software can make your work more efficient.

                Leading Keyword Research Tools

                Google Keyword tools (SK tools)
                Keyword discovery
                Word Tracker
                Overture keyword Selector tool

                Free Desktop Keyword Suggestion Software
                Good Keywords
                Keyword Spider
                Keyword Tumble

                Hope this helps
                David White
                Affiliate manager
                WEBHOSTING UK COM LTD
                Phone no: 0113 815 0727
                Skype contact: DaveWEBHOST.UK
                Email: [email protected]
                www.Webhosting.UK.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Brilliant point Rocky. Looking in to more depth of affiliate marketing, the first major aspect is the KEYWORD and I think following tools and software can make your work more efficient.
                  yy

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    The combination of Wordpress, article writing and auto blogging is definitely important for a better and higher SEO ranking. These factors definitely influence the search engines and improve the rankings. However it is also important to create and maintain an online presence ion the social media websites. This is one of the most efficient ways of search engine optimization. People will start knowing you and following the links by marketing on the social media websites. Moreover it is also crucial to bookmark the blogs and articles in order to get better rankings in the search engines.
                    WHUK :: Reseller Hosting UKCloud Web Hosting UKDedicated Server Hosting UK
                    Follow us on social networks Facebook, Twitter and Google+

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by rocky123 View Post
                      High SEO ranking = Wordpress + article writing (fresh with proper keyword ration) + auto blogging
                      + Online Marketing ( Social Networking + Social Bookmarking )
                      I agree with that formula for getting good results in SEO.
                      cheap shopping

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Along with performing the tasks mentioned above, it is also crucial to maintain a good presence on the related forums. This educates the people and they understand what kind of solutions can be offered by your company. If you provide with the most perfect replies and solutions, people would definitely want to know more about your website.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Instead of auto blogging, i always i always give importance to manual blogging. Of course, auto blogging reduces our work but if want to target high in today's competitive internet world, then you need provide worthy and useful information.
                          Thanks.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Manual blogging is a very efficient form of creating and maintaining an impressive online presence. The importance of good quality content can also not be overlooked. An informative blog with the right keywords can be highly beneficial in terms of getting a good search engine ranking as well.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              If the blog has good rankings, and hyperlinks are included in it, it could result in more website traffic.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X