Affiliate campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Affiliate campaign

I am curious about how one goes about starting and managing their affiliate campaign. Where are the best places to market? How about a newsletter? What about Bidvertiser? What really works? What makes a successful web hosting affiliate?

A newsletter would be good. If you already have one, then just write up an article about it and include your affiliate link. Make sure it has value, meaning that it is useful for your readers. Do not try to advertise, instead try to market it.

Comment

I have never had much luck with Bidvertiser. If you do use them, I would go with a banner. Still, there are so many other free ways to promote Webhosting UK. And because this is such a great company, it will be easy to do so.

Comment

You can also place the banner on your website, or you could write a review you would fit on your website with the link. If it doesn't really fit in with the niche then you would want to go with a banner.

Comment

If you are apart of any other forums, other than this one, you might be able to put the affiliate link in your signature. Of course you would want to check the forum guidelines before you did that.

Comment

I have also heard that some people have success with e-mail marketing. I do not have any personal experience with this, but it is another idea how to promote your affiliate link.

Comment

I think if you have a news letter then e-mail marketing can be a very good thing. Other wise you have to make sure that you are not spamming people. That would be a very very bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MillenniumF View Post
                I think if you have a news letter then e-mail marketing can be a very good thing. Other wise you have to make sure that you are not spamming people. That would be a very very bad thing.
                There are so many software available these days to scrape and harvest email addresses. People use these software to get success with Email Marketing. Yes, I agree that getting banned or suspended is often in this case though

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceTin View Post
                  I am curious about how one goes about starting and managing their affiliate campaign.

1. Where are the best places to market?
                  2. How about a newsletter?
                  3. What about Bidvertiser?
                  4. What really works?
                  5. What makes a successful web hosting affiliate?

1) Of course Internet is the first place to start with !!!
                  2) Yes, can go with Informative newsletter.
                  3) Not too sure if it will help you
                  4) Hardwork really works
                  5) All depends on your interest you have in your affiliate busienss and will to strive hard with promotion and marketing.
                  Hope above points may be helpful for many to decide on affiliate as business venture
                  UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                  Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I think Harry had made 5 excellent points about being a web hosting affiliate. The internet is the best place to start, however sometimes you can find other ways to advertise as well. For example, I know a fellow who did a guest spot on a talk radio show. He did not get paid, he talked as an expert in his field, and then got to plug his website.

Comment

I too agree with Harry as he explained every thing very clearly that without hardwork you can't be successful in any field. What i use to do in the Affiliate promotion is i use to promote my unique affiliate id in different places such as article, social bookmarking websites, social networking such as twitter & facebook profiles with there benefits if not it would be ignored from the users.Some more ideas such as you can create unique content and make a PDF of it and give those PDF free of cost which will also be beneficial for you a lot and promote your stuff as free stuff such as .pdf information get promote very easily.

Comment

Excellent tips Harry
                        I want to add that if you really want to earn your bread/butter through affiliate scheme treat and devote yourself as if it is your own busienss and don't expect huge returns in short period.. give time, work hard, help others and promote your link

Comment

Well, I don't think Hard work is a key there. There are hundreds of Affiliates there making 5 digits amount through the Affiliate programs just by Outsourcing their work. The key is how smartly you handle the job

Comment

Wow, 5 digest! Sounds like being an affiliate can be quite the business. Makes me even more interested in being a web hosting affiliate. I would like to hear more about outsourcing!

Comment

Affiliate marketing is also called "performance marketing", in reference to how sales employees are typically being compensated. Such employees are typically paid a commission for each sale they close, and sometimes are paid performance incentives for exceeding targeted baselines.Affiliates are not employed by the advertiser whose products or services they promote, but the compensation models applied to affiliate marketing are very similar to the ones used for people in the advertisers' internal sales department.best email software should be easy to navigate with a comprehensive interface so even the computer novice will feel comfortable and confident using the program.

Comment

Working...
                              X