Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Database Quota - where's the data "hidding"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database Quota - where's the data "hidding"?

Hi Everyone,

I'm a bit of a novice, hoping you'll forgive my ignorance and stupid questions.

I have taken over a website and I'm trying to keep my one database within it's permitted quota. I can see about a 1/4 of the total size in my File Manager (via Plesk) but can't work out where the other 3/4s is hiding. If I can work out where it is and what it is then I can set about trying to reduce it. My blindspot is growing and is stoping me expanding the site.
    It's not log files as I check and delete those regularly.
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

Can you please PM the Full Name and registered email address used while completing the order process so that i can fetch the account details and will help you accordingly.
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Hello Sarah,
      Thanks for your PM. I have answered and have recommended you the solution. Please let me know if you need more information or further assistance.
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Could be because the database needs optimising / defragging. Hope you managed to find the solution .

Comment

Working...
        X