remove virus from facebook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove virus from facebook

Hey there everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm alena, I'm join this site before a week...I am facing a virus in my Facebook. Please tell us How To remove virus from facebook ?

Originally posted by alenaross07 View Post
    Hey there everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself...I'm alena, I'm join this site before a week...I am facing a virus in my Facebook. Please tell us How To remove virus from facebook ?
    Can you please explain what you wanted to say, i never ever have seen or heard that any one is facing a virus in my Facebook

Comment

It sounds strange to learn that facebook account may get infected. All I knew was that the network is maintaining high security check.
      cheap shopping

Comment

I'm not sure if it's exactly a virus, but I know many people who have similar problems with Facebook. There are so many applications that are part of Facebook and aren't they all third party apps? Watch about clicking any links that look suspicious.

Comment

If this "virus" is regarding an application then uninstall the application from your profile by disallowing any permissions that it has been granted.

Also, if it is a specific virus / application causing you a problem then you could try a Google search for how to specifcally remove that application.

If all else fails you could contact Facebook to see if they have an answer or close your current profile and start up a new one?

Hope you manage to get it sorted out .

Comment

Working...
          X