Yahoo Answers or AOLanswers ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yahoo Answers or AOLanswers ?

As the title suggest, which is more effective and have better network. Seems that Yahoo-Answers have more registered users and is active comparatively !
    Do you guys use any of above ? Which works better for you !

This may be a dumb question, but I really like ASK.com. I am not sure who runs that though. It could be AOL for all I know. Does anyone know who runs ASK.com?

Comment

Ask.com used to be Ask Jeeves. I believe they were a UK based question site until they moved there head quarters to someplace in California, USA.

Comment

Oh, I used to love ask jeeves. Very interesting that they are now ask.com. Are you sure that ask jeeves was not sold to someone in the use instead of moving there?

Comment

I would like to suggest that yahoo answer members are one of the most active members all the time as there members always keep on answering or asking question to the other to always get updated . As in some points there are yahoo question comes up with in the yahoo search engine nor the content or the websites.

Comment

I won't prefer any of the options available for promoting website to work with, but i'll prefer going within the external blogs,website as those are one of the most preferred is external blog commenting or blog role which can bring some traffic to your website.

Comment

Yahoo answers works for me. I am comfortable using it. Though I may open myself to others but still Yahoo is my number one priority

Comment

Yes, even my vote goes for Yahoo Answers which is widely used and is more popular.
                You can also try Answerbag which is also a great place to visit and discuss.
                UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

Yes, I to go with the yahoo answers as regarding the questions and answers regarding any query domain yahoo is one of the best option.

Comment

Yes i too agree with some of the above answers given by the members. If we look at the google regarding the search results, the results google us to show around 6 - 8 months back, was complete different from the previous one. We must go with the google caffeine then it defiantly priories the post entire to the content you are going to add to the website.

Comment

I also prefer Yahoo answers as compare ti AOL.
                      cheap shopping

Comment

Yahoo Answers constantly comes up near the top of search results when I'm searching with keyword phrases. I can't even remember the last time I saw anything about Google Answers.

Comment

I've never used AOL Answers. Yahoo! Answers is number one, followed closely by Answers.com and Aswerbag...

The other questions & answers websites don't seem to have a lot of users at all...

Comment

Yahoo Answers offers a valuable lesson in search engine optimization. The text is full of details and specific keywords, but it isn't optimized for search engines. I've never checked, but wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't one of the top 20 sites on the web. I'm always finding something from years ago. And it's often rather good advice.

Comment

Yahoo Answers has a lot of helpful links to other sites. Sometimes the answer is just a link to another website, but I usually find exactly what I'm looking for.

Comment

Working...
                              X