Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some basic information of " Email Marketing "

Some basic information " Email Marketing "

One of the old marketing techniques "Email Marketing" is one of the most effective and the easiest way to market your product in the 21 century, it's one of the most cost effective techniques and fastest way to reach out to your customers/clients on a regular interval. Email Marketing is been done on a regualar basis by the product owner to capture market place. E-mail serves as a quick and cost-effective way to test market messages and offers by your company/business.

Some Don't of Email Marketing :-

* Use informative content as well within your email.
    * Dont forget to highlight your product or services for which you have send the email.
    * Use simple but professional email template.
    * Never spam to people email id, till the time you build your own opt-in list.
    * Be cautious about the clients who had remove there name or canceled there account with you.
    * Provide clear informtative line's in the mail for customers to unsubscribed from mailing list,when ever they feel to do so.
    * Subject the most important area of , put the most enticing information first with the other details further down.
    * Don't send email too often or on daily basis.

Hi rocky, I have a question for you which is the best software for email marketing. please reply thanks in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by jaykandy View Post
      Hi rocky, I have a question for you which is the best software for email marketing. please reply thanks in advance.
      I have heard a lot of good things about Mail Chimp mailchimp.com I haven't used them but they have a free account that allows you to have 500 subscribers and send 3,000 emails a month so it maybe worth trying out.
      Just take care you don't send spams else your webhost will suspend your hosting account. lol

Comment

How do you email market with out being a spammer. Do you have to get a mailing list where you get people to opt in to the emails that you want to send to them?

Comment

Originally posted by SynapticG1 View Post
          How do you email market with out being a spammer. Do you have to get a mailing list where you get people to opt in to the emails that you want to send to them?
          Yes, that's the best way to collect emails who are really interested in your services and won't mind to have your email
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

There are websites on the internet which builds an email network like Social Networking sites have friends network. People create the email lists by signing up for a specific group. Suppose, if it is web hosting, all those who are interested in this niche will signup with their email address and it will be added to the list. In return, they get access to the email addresses of all other members in the lists

Comment

I have seen both positive as well as negative impacts of email marketing. The way you capitalize the market or the product you are going to promote should be very careful while you choice your email marketing list. If the subscriber list you have with you is your own best trusted people to whom you can trust then its going to be the best way of getting those email client get converted into sale. The Sale conversion would be always going to be the best part of it.

Comment

Hello Guys,

First of all thanks for the positive response and the question you have raised. When i personally belief and experience say's that we have to take that list which is general list where the scope of marketing your product increases and also increases the sales conversion rate too. The most important factor you are going to promote through the list matters a lot as eg if you are going to promote a blogging software with the general list ...that way it will wont work for you .But if you are promoting a generalist product where you subscriber list needs actually will work 100%.

@ Sanersone - Yes you have also given some cool social networking tips, i am too going to work on this part next time and share the experience with all of you .

@ SynapticG1 - When ever i start my email marketing strategies i strictly ignore using some words like free or related to unfaith or abuse words which will automatically get filtered on the email server's. Normally I write a general informative email .

Comment

Email Marketing

Originally posted by jaykandy View Post
                  Hi! I just wanted to add to this by saying that we use Litmus to test our campaign, however, there are others.

Comment

Email Marketing

Email marketing is so popular because:
                    * sending email is much cheaper than most other forms of communication
                    * email lets you deliver your message to the people (unlike a website, where the people have to come to your message)
                    * email marketing has proven very successful for those who do it right.
                    *email marketing software has been the easiest strategy to do since the emergence of the internet.

Comment

I have always worried that I would be to spammy. I would not want to make a bad reputation for myself by e-mail marketing and then people thinking I spam.

Comment

Originally posted by MillenniumF View Post
                        I have always worried that I would be to spammy. I would not want to make a bad reputation for myself by e-mail marketing and then people thinking I spam.
                        Yeah, many a times webmaster get into aggresive email marketing in hope that they will get better results but very few can have their ROI
                        UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                        Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Comment

I think you just have to take a deep deep breath and make sure to set your self some goals and boundaries. I think sometimes a person might get a little bit over excited and send just a bit to much. But if you set your self a weekly plan and follow it, you will be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by rocky123 View Post
                            @ Sanersone - Yes you have also given some cool social networking tips, i am too going to work on this part next time and share the experience with all of you .
                            So, have you implemented this yet? How has been your experience with the email marketing?

Comment

Working...
                            X