PHPmotion - PHPshield Error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by russell37uk View Post
    The reason they did not show on site is because they were 'pending approval' on the admin panal.

Thanks to all for helping me, hopefully I can get this working smoothly so i can promote it to my visitors once i have completed the rest of the site.

Thanks again for all your help.
    Russell
    The "Pending Approval" becomes hard to figure out at times when videos aren't seen. There's an Auto Approval option as far as I remember, you might want to enable that if it helps.

In case you need any help with it, feel free to post

Comment

Originally posted by Rachel View Post
      The "Pending Approval" becomes hard to figure out at times when videos aren't seen. There's an Auto Approval option as far as I remember, you might want to enable that if it helps.

In case you need any help with it, feel free to post
      Hello Rachel,

Thanks for your reply.
      Yes there is a Auto Approval option in the admin, however once i have figured out the problems and got this running smoothly I want to manually approve items uploaded so that I can (hopefully) ensure that no innappropiate content gets posted.

Thanks
      Russell
      My Crowdfunding Page https://www.crowdfunder.co.uk/gbsaveonfashion-1

Comment

Originally posted by russell37uk View Post
        Hello Rachel,

Thanks for your reply.
        Yes there is a Auto Approval option in the admin, however once i have figured out the problems and got this running smoothly I want to manually approve items uploaded so that I can (hopefully) ensure that no innappropiate content gets posted.

Thanks
        Russell
        Indeed. Lot of irrelevant stuff can be uploaded with Auto Approval.

Comment

Working...
        X