My computer has got the Robert Green virus -

it won't save anything

Haha, made me giggle.
    Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
    Support: 0800-612-8725
    International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

I like that one. It was definitely the case during the last World Cup - I still can't believe some of the shockers he let in!

Comment

lots of free virus progams on the internet

Comment

Anti Virus.

I am gonna tell you few good virus programs .Choose ans use this according to your requirements :
          Avasts
          Panda
          Norton
          macafee
          Panda
          Avg.

Comment

I think this joke has been lost on some people .

Comment

Virus! I want to get rid of you

Viruses are computer programs that fasten themselves to a file or program and allow them to spread from one file to other and also from one computer to other.

Computer viruses differ in its severity. They can range from mild range attack to severe attack for files, software and hardware. Most viruses are attached to the executable file. This means that the viruses can exist in docile form and will have to be open or run to spread the malicious software package

Adolph Virus

Also known as Adolf virus it makes changes to the virus infected program's date and time stamp to the time and date of the infection. The string is in the infection code
              I am facing problem with Adolph virus. How to get rid of it, need advice on anti-virus?

Comment

Working...
              X