Do You Have NADD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Have NADD?

How many windows do you have open on your desktop right now? If you have three or more then you could be suffering from Nerd Attention Deficit Disorder. When I read a article at " randsinrepose.com/archives/2003/07/10/nadd.html " I had six open which I suppose means that I'm a sufferer - wonder if I can get some money and/or free drugs from the Government?
    homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

I dont know what would happen to me as I had more than 20 open when I came across this thread.
    Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
    AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
    Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

20! Sounds like a challenge lol - anyone regularly have more than 20 windows open at a time?

Comment

Almost everyone in our office. Our guys keep all SSH sessions open for all servers and billing system, helpdesk, WHM's, blog, forum and everything open all the time untill and unless they shutdown their systems.
        Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
        AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
        Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

Comment

That depends upon how your system is running, you may experience sometime- low on virtual memory message , or your computer may act sometime friendly or moody.

To avoid NADD related temptation, hide the taskbar.

Comment

But...NADD's a good thing surely

Jumping from one thing to another is sometimes the only way to keep sane.

I may have been beaten hands down by Admin on the number of windows fronts but how about the fact that two of my six windows were virtual machines running different operating systems - and I had multiple windows open in them as well - that has to be worth extra points.

Comment

Working...
            X