Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your dream?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • What is your dream?

    Everyone dreams, every dream will not come true but one must first dream before they put things into action. A life without any purpose or direction, is a life without hope, it would be better to be dead than to live a life without a dream, a life without purpose or direction.

    As for me I have so many dreams I just don't know where to start. I dream of being the richest man in the world so that i can help as much people as I possibly can for the rest of my life. I dream of being a great leader, I dream of being one of the greatest leader the world as ever seen, a leader who can touch the lives of most people and bring the entire world to peace. I dream of owning many businesses all over the world so than I can help many people in all parts of the world. I dream of leaving this poverty that I am in and start living a more comfortable life. I dream of meeting and marrying a very beautiful and extraordinary young lady. You see I have so many dreams and I just don't know how many will come true and I surely don't know where to start.


    So what is your dream??

  • #2
    That dream is good one, I personally don't believe on day dreaming, to achieve anything you've to work hard in right direction.

    Comment


    • #3
      Dream....not just dream, turn it into reality.......
      Hardwork + Devotion + Luck will make your dream comes true.
      I dream to be a Good Human by helping disables/poors who are not in position do much. Actually i spend some time with kids who are blind. I can't hold my tears when i see mentally retarded kids doing something unusual activity, We can't imagine their life and future. I always want to make them happy.

      I want to be a successful person with loads of money so that all my dreams comes true and want to help other by making their dreams come true.
      UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
      Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by harry View Post
        Dream....not just dream, turn it into reality.......
        Hardwork + Devotion + Luck will make your dream comes true.
        I dream to be a Good Human by helping disables/poors who are not in position do much. Actually i spend some time with kids who are blind. I can't hold my tears when i see mentally retarded kids doing something unusual activity, We can't imagine their life and future. I always want to make them happy.

        I want to be a successful person with loads of money so that all my dreams comes true and want to help other by making their dreams come true.
        That's very noble thought, I wish that you achieve it.

        Comment


        • #5
          Thanks Paul
          Sure, I will achieve it, I just want to devote myself to them.
          UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
          Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

          Comment


          • #6
            I would say that the people with the most money seem to be the people who do least to help those less fortunate.
            homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

            Comment


            • #7
              lol

              I do have similar dreams but one thing you should know about Money is "you keep on asking for more and more and more". No matter how much you earn but you always ask for more so as to help eliminate poverty from the world.

              You get more money with God(s) grace / your efforts but then you say it was earned by hard work and you need money without efforts to divert that extra money for well being of others. This keeps on going on and on and one day we leave this world with all money for our kids to carry on with same Dreams


              Money can never fulfill your dreams but respect and blessings from others will definitely help you to find happiness. One thing that helps me most is Positive Thinking and knowing that I am The Best in whatever I do.
              Web Hosting UK - ASP MSSQL Hosting - cPanel Linux Hosting
              AIM : webredback || msn : andrew @ webhosting.uk.com
              Toll Free : 0808 262 0855

              Comment


              • #8
                People who think of donating their extra earning (BLACK MONEY) for the well being of others actually don't help society but help themselves.

                They just donate their excess for Name&Fame.
                UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
                Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 300 Webhosting UK Affiliate

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by harry View Post
                  People who think of donating their extra earning (BLACK MONEY) for the well being of others actually don't help society but help themselves.

                  They just donate their excess for Name&Fame.
                  Anyway atleast the charitable organization get help by this, I think that serve the purpose either way.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    I had a dream I was a fish wearing a hat - does that count?
                    homo sum: humani nil a me alienum puto ... ( just Google it )

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by kev woodman View Post
                      I had a dream I was a fish wearing a hat - does that count?
                      I guess you will go on swimming with a bikini-clad ladies shortly.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        MY dream

                        I want to win the Oscar award for the best actress,

                        become the richest person and be listed in Forbes magazine,

                        Become the next queen

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Dream is to dream

                          My dream to always dream.

                          The reality is harsh. Very harsh

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X