Browser of choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Browser of choice

Im interested to know what peoples weapon of choice is when it comes down to web browsers. Iv been playing with IE, firefox, maxthon and chrome. What are peoples favorite and why?

My favourites are FireFox and Chrome.

Comment

My favourite web browser is Google chrome because it is much lighter and faster in working then other browsers like Fire Fox and Qt Web..!!

Comment

I personally use Safari on Mac OS X and Firefox on Windows. I'm not happy with how much memory usage Firefox uses sometimes...but Mozilla are apparently drastically improving this with Firefox 7. Definitely gotta download the nightly builds of Firefox 8 (can you believe Firefox 8 is being developed already?! lol)

Comment

I think the Opera browser is great. It provides with high levels of customization and security.

Comment

I prefer FireFox because it has good add-ons and plug -ins.

Comment

I am using Internet Explorer and I suppose it's my favorite thus far. I've only used IE, Firefox, and have Chrome to use but haven't. I am still in search of my perfect browser.

Comment

Firefox seems to be better at updating and there are fewer bugs. However, I prefer the Internet Explorer interface although it's probably because I have used it far more than Firefox.

Comment

I use Mozilla firefox.

Comment

My favorite was firefox but now shifted to chrome as better sync to my droid.

Comment

There are many good browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Maxthon and internet explorer but I like to use Firefox and Google Chrome because both these have some latest features. I have used all these browsers I mention above but both of these are the best.

Comment

Working...
                      X