Apple vs Google

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apple vs Google

Which one you are using Apple iPhone or Google Android? Which mobile operating system is superior? Apple's iOs? Google's Android?

Originally posted by Mark View Post
    Which one you are using Apple iPhone or Google Android? Which mobile operating system is superior? Apple's iOs? Google's Android?
    Me having Samsung GalaxyS with Google Android 2.1 OS on it
    Kind regards,
    Jack Daniel.

Cloud Hosting || Managed Dedicated Server || Webhosting UK Knowledgebase

Comment

Hi

I still have a symbian one

Comment

I am using iPhone 3 GS and the App store is very cool. You will get almost every application in it.

Comment

I use Microsoft Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional, seems to be outdated

Comment

I absolutely love the iPhone 3GS, excellent phone and it does everything I need it to do!
            Webhosting.UK.com || cPanel VPS Hosting || Reseller Hosting

Sales: 0808-262-0855
            Support: 0800-612-8725
            International: +44 191 303 8191

Comment

I like Google Android.

Comment

apple all the way

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
                  I absolutely love the iPhone 3GS, excellent phone and it does everything I need it to do!
                  I agree with you it's really lovely !!!!
                  cheap shopping

Comment

If you want more customization options and more tinkering with your set up, I would have to say that Android will be better. I am no hater of apple as I have both and like them at the same level. But with the iOS, it is a much different approach as it is easier to use and manage. While you can do the same for Android, you are not able to use its potential if you are to stay at that level. Usually, Android offers a lot more options with rooting and customization you can't do with Apple's

Comment

I don't think theres really much in it with android vs apple, its all a matter of style. I would always go for a non apple option however, just because apple seems to be expensive SOS (style over substance)

Comment

If we forget google is a search engine for some time, then apple is more appropriate & more stylish then google & its app.

Comment

I love Apple, it's Sweet, Beautiful and of Good Quality
                          They are quite expensive but are worthy since they have excellent hardware, features and are very attractive designs & looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mark View Post
                            I like Google Android.

Comment

Apple all the way and currently using iPhone 4...!!

Comment

Working...
                              X