Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• .com Domains goes 25 !!!

Happy Birthday to first .com domain
    25 years ago, on 15th March, the Internet had received its first .com registration, when the Symbolics Computer Company registered Symbolics.com.

Refer :- BBC News - Dotcom web address celebrates silver anniversary
    UK VPS Hosting || Managed Server Hosting || Reseller Hosting
    Webhosting affiliate program can make you earn upto 100 Webhosting UK Affiliate

Happy Birthday .com! symbolic.com seems to be symbol of the first .com, I'd also registered a domain name 11 years back in 1999 ( no site yet, just paying renewal fee every year) possibly I'll get a potential buyer after its 25th birthday!
    Last edited by paul; 16-03-10, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by paul View Post
      Happy Birthday .com! symbolic.com seems to be symbol of the first .com, I'd also registered a domain name 11 years back in 1999 ( no site yet, just paying renewal fee every year) possibly I'll get a potential buyer after its 25th birthday!
      That's great....
      Hey Paul, what's the name of your hoary domain hope you get $$$$ offer for it.

Comment

Originally posted by harry View Post
        That's great....
        Hey Paul, what's the name of your hoary domain hope you get $$$$ offer for it.
        Thanks for your reply, I could have been shared it but I don't want it get crawled by Google search..

Comment

It's Okay Mr Paul

Comment

hey this is cool
            I didnt know symbolics.com was the first .com

Comment

Happy belated birthday dot-com extension? You are only 25 year old but you have been dominating this online world so badly. I didn't even have a girl friend when I was 25 LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenJr View Post
                Happy belated birthday dot-com extension? I didn't even have a girl friend when I was 25 LOL.
                You could have now, age is nothing but a number.

Comment

Nowadays, people have came up with an unbelievable way of scamming. I received an email asking for protecting the identity and get the domain registered for 78.99 USD i.e., around 55 GBP. When I checked on our website the domain was AVAILABLE for 7 GBP

Comment

Yeah, too bad that some people use their creativity for negative and harming purposes like scamming other people. When it comes to checking a domain availability and purchasing it, I always rely on reputable registrars.

Comment

Working...
                    X