Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry
    replied
    Yes carlobee it's very true though Bing have better GUI its lacking much behind for displaying relevant results rather i will use Google Squared which is much more advance and have very good features.

Leave a comment:

• carlobee
    replied
    They say that Bing.com was created by Microsoft to compete with Google. I would say that it's not that easy to get even with the top search engine! it takes a lot of time , strategy and effort.

Leave a comment:

• James
    replied
    Originally posted by black-dog View Post
    That's a nice feature but my band gets better rankings in Google Also misspellings are not handled as well. Googel will offer suggestions.

Who's behind bing? M$?
    We all rely on Google for genuine traffic, but if you are getting a handful amount of traffic from other search engines then it does no harm to your business and website. BTW, Web Hosting UK is getting good amount of traffic from bing. Bing is binging for us.

Leave a comment:

• MattBarthorpe
    replied
    Apart from that, Bing comes with search results pretty faster than Google or Yahoo, plus it has an additional feature known as the 'xRank' which gives you the most search what everyone's searching for a particular keyword.

Leave a comment:

• black-dog
    replied
    Originally posted by James View Post
    Have you guys check Bing

There is a very interesting feature in it i.e. on the right side of the results if you point the cursor then you will get a snippet of the site. Check it out.

That's a nice feature but my band gets better rankings in Google Also misspellings are not handled as well. Googel will offer suggestions.

Who's behind bing? M$?

Leave a comment:

• James
    started a topic BING.com

BING.com

Have you guys check Bing

There is a very interesting feature in it i.e. on the right side of the results if you point the cursor then you will get a snippet of the site. Check it out.
Working...
X